- All Beef is from traditional Beef Herds using Angus and Hereford.
- It is then "Dry Aged" on the bone for up to 35 days.
- All beef is hand selected and cut to the Chef's specification.
LOUGH ERNE LAMB
- All Lamb is sourced from surrounding grasslands and islands of Lough Erne.
- All lamb is from traditional Suffolk/Cheviot dams and Texel Rams and then hand selected and cut to the Chef's specification.
- All chicken is sourced from 3 free range producers.
- All approved farms allow their stock to mature slowly to 59 days minimum.
- This increases flavour and improves texture.
BANQUET ROYAL ROSE VEAL
- Banquet Rose Veal is a locally sourced ethical alternative to traditional veal.
- Produced under strict welfare-friendly systems.
- Calves are reared in spacious conditions, housed together in groups and fed on a milk and cereal based diet.